We have two beautiful daughters, Julia and Elizabeth, who I'm certain will be the subject matter of most of my posts.
Aug 1, 2009
llama llama red pajama
So kids go through favorite books like...well none of the analogies I can think of seem appropriate for widespread reading. Julia and Elizabeth currently have the same favorite book....Llama llama red pajama. Their love of this book has resulted in seemingly endless late book fines (ok maybe that's my fault). We have read this book until Julia is reading it back to me and Elizabeth is yelling incoherently during the 'loud' parts. Well, tonight, David is reading this book with us and we get to the girls' favorite part...'baby llama what a tizzy! sometimes mama's very busy!' (I say this with great enthusiasm). Then Julia finishes the page...'Please stop all this llama drama and be patient for your mama!' It was the funniest/cutest thing! We all laughed for at least 10 minutes (probably closer to 1 min, but you get the point). Long story short...I'd strongly recommend Llama llama red pajama for your little ones. It was at least as big of a hit as the Ms Spider series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'll check it out....and is today your birthday?? i think it is, i saw it on facebook....if so...Happy Birthday!! If not, then nevermind:)
Post a Comment