Dec 12, 2008

first of many




Julia and David had their first daddy-daughter date tonight. David had a retirement party for a coworker and Julia got to go with him. She felt so special that she got to have time alone with daddy. They went out to eat, then to look at Christmas lights and when they got home, Julia was so happy I thought she'd never go to bed. This also afforded some time just for mommy and Elizabeth. This is a rare occurrence since Elizabeth is usually asleep anytime Julia is. Our time tonight meant that I was able to give Elizabeth a bath in the sink rather than the big tub, which is soooooo much easier. And, since Elizabeth hasn't had many sink baths, I took the opportunity to record some happy moments (and check out that hair!!) And, I had to include one of Julia rockin out on David's hand-painted guitar. David and the girls love to sit in the floor and play guitar together. Although David would argue that he doesn't 'play', he just makes noise. Either way, they have a great time.

2 comments:

tracyp said...

Love the hair! Mike thinks we need to go see Bride Wars together. I hope you've seen the trailer, it looks pretty funny!

Amy said...

I hadn't seen the trailer - but I looked it up and WE HAVE TO SEE THAT MOVIE!!! It would be hilarious!