Thanks to a recent article in Parents magazine, Julia and I have a new 'game.' The article highlighted the benefits of yoga with toddlers and in the effort to have more productive time with my kids, I decided to give it a try. Julia LOVES it!!! We use a pink mat and now she asks multiple times a day: Can I play the pink game? It's a hoot and good interactive time. I'd recommend it to anyone. I couldn't find a link to the article but it was in the April 2009 issue and the article was "Yoga for Two" on page 131. Check her out...wish I was that flexible!
3 comments:
where is the picture of you doing downward dog? i would pay good money if you would post it:)
ok...i don't have good money...but i still think you should let us see!!
Clearly, I can't take pictures of myself doing the downward dog, but as I'm sure you imagine, my form is perfect and my legs are so long and lean, they actually touch the ceiling...that's why I'm doing toddler yoga :)
i'd pay good money to see it too!
Post a Comment