We have two beautiful daughters, Julia and Elizabeth, who I'm certain will be the subject matter of most of my posts.
Dec 19, 2008
yep...sick again
When David and I got engaged, I was working at a local pharmacy. One of the techs there warned me saying, "Don't have children with that boy. He was a very sickly child." I laughed thinking she must have been exaggerating. And, even if she wasn't, my healthy genes could trump his sickly ones, right? Apparently not. Of the eight ears in our family, five of them are infected. (Neither of mine are, by the way). Elizabeth just had tubes put in her ears less than a month ago and today there was so much drainage in her ear that the doc couldn't even see her eardrum. Thanks Dave. So, we're all pretty much miserable and I use that as an excuse for a multitude of lazy happenings...that's why I haven't blogged lately, that's why I didn't make cookie plates for friends, that's why I didn't send out cards (which I never do anyway). I guess at least I have an excuse this year. Hope you all are much better than we.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Here's to hoping that one day you'll get over the sickness.. .maybe your genes will still kick in!!!
Hmm, sickly genes vs. healthy genes; truly yours should have won. Maybe the girls are getting it all out now so they will be healthy young women!! Gotta think positive right?!?
Post a Comment