When moving to Illinois over a month ago, I generously agreed to let David keep our home computer in Missouri for business purposes. I did this because I knew I would have to get a new laptop for school by May and figured I'd just get it early and there would be no issue. Well many of you may know that I have the spending habits of a miser and I find it very difficult to convince myself to spend that much on something that isn't necessary yet. Well, school starts in 6 weeks so I've finally put my procrastination bug behind me and I've taken the plunge. Not that this post is particularly exciting, but it feels good to be among the bloggers again. I feel like I've been tapped out of your lives lately. Now, onto the more exciting stuff.
ELIZABETH IS WALKING!!! This is really exciting for me since this milestone seems to be coming a tad late (especially since everyone tells me that she will reach these milestones faster 'just to keep up with her older sister.') Well, we've missed that deadline months ago. My comfort was knowing that she had the ability, she just has the stubborness of her father (sorry honey). It might come from my side a little too... Anyway, she will run anywhere as long as she's holding my hand but when I let go, she yells and sits. It's a clear tantrum. But a couple of nights ago (of course while I was in the other room) she stood up by herself and walked across the room. At least that's how David swears it happened. I trust him... And I trust that someday, I'll see it too.
3 comments:
So where are you living in Il? Is David moving soon also or what's happening? I'm glad your back, I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to post again! I've been off for a couple of weeks and now nothing seems very exciting to post about. Oh and YEA for Elizabeth! That would be nice to see it one day. Izzy was the same with crawling, I never saw it until she could go across the floor. Maybe she just wants it to be perfect when she shows you. (that's what Mike would say to make me feel better about myself!)
Welcome back!! So update about whats going on? Where's David? why are you separate? Is he coming to Illinois too?
Yeah!!! good job elizabeth!!!!! brock misses your girls...sometimes he calls out their names in his sleep :) ok, the only word he can really say is pup, but i know he's thinkingof them:)
Post a Comment