Jan 13, 2009

Long time coming...

Over a month ago I mentioned that I had begun taking some pictures for a few friends and I would share them when I felt brave enough to do so. Well, I've received enough feedback that I got some bravado, so here goes. You can go to my photography blog: lifethroughalensphotography.blogspot.com or just click on the Life Through a Lens link in my blog list. Hope those of you who haven't seen them yet enjoy.

4 comments:

Erin said...

They look really good. I really love the title picture of Casie and Brock.

Tori said...

Amy those pics are really really good! You have talent! I have two friends on my blog list that take pics too, if you want to look at their work and just get ideas. One is under Li Jensen (she has a link on her blog to her photo blog as well which is really good) and Melissa Kroll who does eternityphotography.com and her link is under Kroll family if you want to check their work out which I'm sure is fun for ya. But you are great! Keep up the good work...I might have to hire ya.

tracyp said...

Amy! YEA!!! The pics turned out so good, now when we see the crazy movie we can do a photo shoot. My family needs desperately good family pics.

Sarah said...

Amy-
I know you are swamped with school, but how are you?!
We would love to do a photo session with you. The pics I saw are SO GOOD!
Whenever you have time!
Sarah