We have two beautiful daughters, Julia and Elizabeth, who I'm certain will be the subject matter of most of my posts.
Jan 11, 2009
Weekend visitor...
David's brother Daniel brought his girlfriend Kelley home to meet the family this weekend. They have actually been dating for quite some time. Which makes me feel a little sorry for her. I would be way more nervous meeting the family if there was so much anticipation built up and for a whole weekend! But then, I was David's mom's visiting teacher while he was on his mission. Meeting the family happened long before he and I started dating. But I digress...Kelley was great! Not sure how she puts up with Daniel, but she was great. And, she made awesome pb bon bons for me. Who knew I was worth impressing with bon bons? After all, I'm just the in-law. Really though, they seem like a great match and we're excited to be in on the secret.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEA you're still alive! I hope everything's going well.. I"m starting to stalk you on Facebook until you respond. And yes you are worth impressing.. especially if she thinks she'll get along better with you then the other people in the family.. (after all this is how I approached my in law fam! shhh don't tell!)
YOUR PICTURES ARE SOOOOO GOOD! There is no need to be shy about those! Awesome job!
Post a Comment