Jan 11, 2009

Same old new stuff

Well, tomorrow i officially start my life as a student again. It feels wierd. I haven't been in class for years. And when I was, I was usually the youngest. Now, I join the ranks of the old lady in class. That doesn't bother me, as I've never wanted to regress in age. Life is better now than it has been at any prior age...it's just wierd. I'm not sure how to adjust my schedule to conform to the hours that I used to think of as normal. I've really been spoiled the last couple of years. But, on the other hand, I'm excited as well. It's like a whole new adventure - with homework. I'm really excited about the program I'll be in and the material we'll be covering. Not that this post has said much, but here I go again...

1 comment:

tracyp said...

I was wondering when you were starting up again. So this either means you'll be on the computer all the time and checking things or you'll be super focused and we won't here from you again until Spring break. Good Luck!