We have two beautiful daughters, Julia and Elizabeth, who I'm certain will be the subject matter of most of my posts.
Sep 9, 2008
Float of the Boobs!
So yesterday kicked off the annual SEMO district fair. Being a socially responsible citizen, I hauled my two over-tired kids to the parade with no dinner so my toddler could truly enjoy candy thrown at her by strangers. We all actually had a really good time (until the very end when the sugar high ended and immense fatigue hit). But, funny story.... So apparently the theme was Breast Cancer Awareness b/c there were like 20 breast cancer floats. One displayed a huge pink ribbon form covered in balloons. Seems logical. But a closer glance noted that all of the balloons were only partially inflated, leaving what resembled dark pink areola and nipple on the end of each balloon! Do you think it was an accident? I'm not so sure. Of course, Casie and I were both too busy wiping tears of laughter from our eyes to remember to pull out a camera, so use your imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was wondering where the title of this entry was going.... btw I'm glad blogging has taken you by storm! I just entered my own boob story.
Ok; so first of all, love the boobie story, made me laugh till i cried. Second thing, your brother says thank you!! Oh, you are wondering what for...you have made me a blogger. I think I spend far too much time at the computer to not have some little thing to show for it. So here goes nothing, and thanks for the nudge!!!
Post a Comment