We have two beautiful daughters, Julia and Elizabeth, who I'm certain will be the subject matter of most of my posts.
Oct 2, 2008
Tenley May is here!
Wanda and Ryan's daughter was born Sep 30 after what seems to me to be a ridiculously long labor (though it was pretty normal by most standards). Mom and baby are both healthy and apparently she has a head full of sandy blond hair! Who would have guessed? The crazy thing...since Wanda tested pos for group B strep, baby had to stay 48 hrs. That's not odd but since the hospital is so overloaded, Wanda was released this morning and baby can't leave the maternity ward till tonight - just because there are too many women having babies right now! What was Pennsylvania up to 9 months ago? I guess we all know. When Wanda arrived, she had to wait a couple of hours before getting a room herself. There she was, wandering the halls at 4 cm. Crazy. I'm way too used the the cushiness of Southeast Hosp. I guess I was spoiled. Anyway, Congrats to Ryan and Wanda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment