Oct 31, 2008

Under where?

I just made you say underwear. All joking aside though, Elizabeth has discovered that she can lower her head to crawl under things - and so that's usually where we find her. Under the table, under the microwave cart, under the chairs, and periodically stuck between the horizontal bar that holds the chair legs together and the seat itself. This usually happens when she tries to crawl over the bar. Of course, I never have a camera ready when this happens but if I manage to get one soon, you will all see. She even goes as far as to lay her head and body completely on the floor and army crawl in order to get under something. It's a hoot. Oh, and Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

tracyp said...

I'd love to see that!

Tori said...

Yes, I noticed that she did this when they were here, and you saw Dominic and Julia under the table together....gosh whats up with all that :)

Fletcher Five said...

That explains Jayson's story about Elizabeth being stuck under out dining room chair. I thought he meant she somehow lifted it up and was literally stuck under it. Wow..I'm a thinker huh.