Or at least around. Elizabeth is crawling!!! I don't recall Julia ever going through this stage. But maybe that was because I was on top of her every second. Anyway, Elizabeth is definately on the move, and eating like a caterpillar. And, yesterday, I caught her trying to pull herself up on the hot chocolate table (read coffee table). While she hasn't quite made it, she appears determined, even if she has to eat the legs off first just to bring it to her level.
So, she's still efficient. Crawl as little as necessary, then bring the toy closer.
4 comments:
Congrats on the movement Beth Larsen. And did you say you were on top of Julia all the time? You sat on her? Oh, and I have ugly feet, the color is distracting so it is a necessity. they aren't pink anymore though.
Umm...Beth Larson doesn't really work for me. Besides, Brock and Beth sounds way to cutesie. Kate...It would have to be kate. OR...we could change Brocks name. You just let me know how you feel about that.
Yay for crawling....err scooting or whatever you wanna call it. This is like the best time ever!! This means you are just weeks away from walking. Which of course leads to falling...yeah for bumped heads! Hope your girl is not as accident prone as mine still are. :)
My little girl's last name is Willingham, and will be, until she's fifty something and I say she can start dating...
Post a Comment