Sep 30, 2008

My 'creation'

So most of us heard Elder Uchdorf (probably spelled incorrectly) talk about the need to create something and our lesson in RS Sunday discussed the need for mothers to have 'me time.' So, intertwining these two ideas, I took advantage of David being on nights right now. He sleeps during the day so, when my girls take their afternoon nap, I head out the door. Today, I was able to see a friend I hadn't seen in awhile and then stop by the chapel to practice the piano. My apologies to everyone else in the building. It wasn't pretty. But hey, it's a creative work in progress. I've always regretting not sticking with piano lessons and I was excited to have the opportunity to practice again. I'd love to hear how some of you manage to get time to yourselves. I thought night shift had just become a miracle.

3 comments:

Fletcher Five said...

Whoa...me time. That is a concept I intend to persue. No, honestly, Jayson always says I need to get out and do something just for me... but I have yet to find something I want to do enough to go do it. Lame huh...

tracyp said...

congrats on that... I wish I took piano... I'm thinking of forcing Isabel to take them until she's like 16.. we'll see how that goes!

Case said...

so when do you play in sacrament meeting?