Oct 19, 2008

bittersweet release

I was released today from my calling as a counselor in the R.S. presidency. I can't believe what a feeling of relief I have. It didn't feel like a great burden while I was there so I didn't really expect to feel much lighter-but I do. Then I look back and just hope that I learned what I needed to and served the way I was supposed to. Suddenly what I could have done better is obvious. But mostly I'm excited. Some fantastic new women have been called to those positions and I'm really excited about that.

2 comments:

tracyp said...

Isn't that always how it goes... we think we're going well but as soon as we are released we realize there was so much more we wanted/coulda/shoulda done... Happy free time!

Fletcher Five said...

On the bright side, now you'll have loads and loads of free time...HAHAHAHAHA Funny thought huh.