We have two beautiful daughters, Julia and Elizabeth, who I'm certain will be the subject matter of most of my posts.
Oct 29, 2008
I'm officially un-pregnant!!!!
Most of you know my opinion on breastfeeding and pregnancy. For those of you who don't, it is my opinion that as long as you are breastfeeding, you are still a little bit pregnant. And while I certainly condone breastfeeding and all the health benefits and 'bonding' that some women experience, it is something that I have never enjoyed. So, my milk supply has dwindled to the point that after nursing, Elizabeth continues crying and will drink 4-6 oz of formula (the same amount that she drinks if we don't nurse first). So, I figure I can be done. As I'm sure most of you haven't kept count, I've done the math for you. Today is my first offical day of un-pregnancy in over three years!!! Happy day to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEA!!! Congrats on the feat...
Un-pregnant is a wonderful feeling after nearly 3 years of being that way. I fully understand your joy at this remarkable milestone. Enjoy it, you never know what He has in store for ya.
Horray, it is so nice to be free. *sigh* Only a few more months for me!
I'm a little late, but happy unpregnancy day!!!
Post a Comment